[TenTec] ORION BCI

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Fri May 27 18:37:47 EDT 2005

Hmmm. I suppose I could rectify and filter it then measure the DC voltage
with my DVM or perhaps the scope.
A couple of years ago I disconnected the ground wire between the furnance
and cold water pipe then inserted an ammeter. There was a heafty current,
easily read on the ma. scale of my Tripplet vom and it fluctuated with
WHAS's modulation!

Steve Ellington
N4LQ at iglou.com