[TenTec] Argonaut 505 etc.

mmckay2302 mmckay2302 at comcast.net
Fri May 27 14:10:13 EDT 2005

Mike,  just read your message on the internet about your amp.  I was looking up the finals I have in my amp which is a palomar tx 5300a with the switch for 80, 40, 20 and10&15.  I think this is the same amp you have except it has a set of four transistors on the output instead of two.  Google and you will find the amp (mine). Should give you enough info to fix your amp.  Finals are avalable at RF parts.good luck
mike
w7tux