[TenTec] Past TenTec Orion Software

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 16:27:03 EDT 2005

Grant sent me 1.367 and I installed it.  The sweep works properly in this
version like it is supposed to.  Also,  the timing issue I was having when
using the Centurion amp with the Orion is also gone now,  I was getting
popping sounds when the rig unkeyed in SSB.

This version seems to be very smooth for me,  the only thing is I will not
have the RF gain like in the  1.372 but can go into the menu and work the
threshold up to quiet the receiver.

Sometimes it is good to visit the past!        Toby  W4CAK