[TenTec] Heil Orion mod

John L Merrill jmerrill1 at adelphia.net
Mon May 30 08:38:16 EDT 2005

You then will solder about a 6" # 16
gauge flexible wire (use a piece of heavy lamp cord) from Pin 4 to the
Chassis ground tab which
already has a # 16 wire that connects through the pc card onto the chassis
ring of the Foster plug.

Dave: From the last part of the instructions above, follow that wire and
connect to that ground point.

73,
John N1JM