[TenTec] ORION BCI (Getting up for breakfast)

Al Baker w5iz at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 20:44:46 EDT 2005

I think till I get the version of the Southern Cooking software for my
Orion, I will order one of those Tower Wenches I read about on the
TowerTalk reflector, perhaps she will cook breakfast...that, and one of
the TrueNorth owls. ; > )

73 de Al, W5IZ

P.S.  There just ain't no MYRIAD of problems on this wonderful Orion
radio!  I fully expect its few quirks to be resolved the next software
release...thank heavens for the great folks at TenTec!!!!