[TenTec] orion problems

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Tue May 31 21:05:17 EDT 2005

Dumb suggestion Barry. As I do not have unlimited financial resources, it
seemed pretty stupid for me to have to spend another five thousand bucks,
when I had just spent thirty-eight hundred bucks for the Titan 3, just to
get a firmware limited transceiver to work. I think that is a rather
clueless method of solving problems.

Tommy

W4BQF