[TenTec] Paragon on RTTY

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Sat Nov 5 06:47:04 EST 2005

Well, I took Stan's comment to mean they used the BFO for LSB to also serve
for RTTY without allowing a different offset. That being said, a later
direct comment from him said he had forgotten about the ability of the
Paragon to enter TTY mode by pressing SHIFT then CW, so he may have been
thinking about something else. I don't think there is a difference
otherwise.

=Vic=
WA4THR