[TenTec] Pegasus & Other Equipment

warhover warhover at htc.net
Sun Nov 6 07:19:41 EST 2005

For Sale:

REDUCED PRICES:

Model 550 Pegasus with Model 302 Remote Encoder, like new condition,
original box, cables, program disk, operator’s manual $625
705 Mike, manual, excellent condition, $65.
LDG AT-11MP External Tuner, manual, excellent condition, $125.
I have made the modification to the serial port cable for the Pegasus to
enable auto tuning with the LDG AT-11MP. Works perfectly with N4PY software.
I will pay the shipping on all these items.
I will sell the entire package above for $775.

Model 277 Antenna Tuner has been sold.
Model 1208 Six-Meter Transverter has been sold.
Please reply direct.

Tnx es 73,
Ed KF9XY