[TenTec] Station

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:01:04 EST 2005

On 11/6/05, Christine Visconti <cvisconti at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have been inactive for a real long time and would like to set up a
> station. I am interested in a mid power setup,( not necessarily
> state-of-the-art), digital, multiband, mainly CW that won't break the
> bank. Money is an issue.
> Does anyone have suggestions about a good "beginner" rig?

Lou, buy Rick's Omni V.9 that he posted yesterday. You'll need a 12VDC power
supply to go with it, but you should be able to pick up a used Astron or
something else fairly inexpensively.

"Money is an issue" doesn't really tell us what your budget is, but you
could get set up for under $1000 with a cw filter thrown into the mix.

73,
Barry N1EU