[TenTec] Station

w8au@sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Sun Nov 6 14:33:41 EST 2005

At 08:51 AM 11/6/05, Christine Visconti wrote:
>I have been inactive for a real long time and would like to set up a
>station. Money is an issue.
>Does anyone have suggestions about a good "beginner" rig?

If "beginner" is a good benchmark, you can fill the bill
with a Century 21 digital.  70W input/35W output.  The
five major HF bands prior to WARC...80/40/20/15/10.
CW only with DirectConversion receiver and selectable
audio filtering.  (all solid state and has AC supply
internal)

Should be able to pick up one for $150 + these days.

Ya can't go wrong...

Perry   w8au