[TenTec] Mystery filter - Omni

csturner@kcbx.net csturner at kcbx.net
Mon Nov 7 19:05:04 EST 2005

Good for you!  The 221 was a special version of the 219 designed for a lower center frequency,
where my ear can dig out signals easier.  I have one of the very first 221 filters here and I find it
very helpful in high noise situations.  It is the same bandwidth as the 219, 250 Hz, but just a lower
center frequency.  Nice to have both in there.  I use a 500 Hz filter next to my 221.

Clark
WA3JPG

On Mon Nov  7 18:17 , Able2fly at aol.com sent: