[TenTec] My kingdom for a horse ..

jimbrass@bellsouth.net jimbrass at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 15:18:00 EST 2005

".............. hole in the operating table keeps seeming larger and larger
.. :-".

What's really bad is that I have an FT1000MP MKV to the right of the hole
and sometimes, just sometimes, I think, well, I can get another MKV,
populate both with INRAD filters, do the click and NB mods, all for about
two thirds of the price of the II.  But then sanity reigns and I realize
that I will only have half the radio the II is with both MKV's on the desk.
Gosh, I wish they would finish the II and start shipping.  Notice I did not
say 'hurry up'.  But I'm getting kinda like the buzzard on the limp that sez
to his buddy sitting next to him, 'To heck with waiting, let's go kill
something'.

Jim, K4ZMV