[TenTec] My kingdom for a horse ..

John Webster jww at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 9 19:41:20 EST 2005

. . . or even some news on the Orion II . .  .:)
---

At least we know it exits in operational form . . .

See below:

73
John, N6JW

>From the 3830 Contest Rumor List--

Call: W4PA
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: W4PA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

Short operation from home QTH.  First time not doing a 24 hour operation in
SS
CW since 1992.  Did a lot more listening than actually working people,
sounds
like activity was kind of lower than usual (?)

SO2R with Orion II, Omni-VI Plus.  Amplifier on run radio, Omni-VI 100
watts.
Antennas, 135' off center fed dipole at 30', 40 meter dipole at 15'.

We'll be doing a serious multi-op as K4JNY at the K4JNY/W4PA contest QTH for
SS
phone for the 3rd year in a row coming up in 2 weeks.  Listen for us.

Scott W4PA