[TenTec] Sick Omni 6+

George Kelly k9wwt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 10:36:38 EST 2005

I had a similar problem with the Corsaire 2.  It was a loose ground connection on the DC supply input plug on the inside of the radio.  It can go loose on you over the years and will draw lots of excess current. -  Good luck   de  K9WWT   -   also in the Orion 2 waiting pool!

John L Merrill <jmerrill1 at adelphia.net> wrote:Check the power connectors, both on the radio and power supply. They may be
making poor contact. Check the voltage out of supply.

John N1JM