[TenTec] Sick Omni 6+

Phil Chambley, Sr. k4dpk at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 17:38:56 EST 2005

"When the display gets dimmer everything works ok. When it gets
> brighter one or all the above takes place....any help appreciated...."

To me, this suggests one of  the connectors or pins supplying power to
either the control board or the IF/Audio board is intermittent.  This might
be one near where the display gets its power, so the disply voltage
increases slightly when the load of the IF/Audio board is occasionally lost.

JM2c.

Phil
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk