[TenTec] SOLD = Pegasus transceiver

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey dock0evz at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 00:31:29 EST 2005

Gang:

The Subject Line says it all.  The Ten-Tec Pegasus has found a new home,
and will be moving there early next week.  I will miss this truly excellent
rig, but am parting with it to help pay some pressing medical bills ;^( .

Gotta tell ya, if you ever get a chance to buy one, snap it up.  They have
tremendous capabilities, and almost endless options, all built in (er,
*designed in*).  The secret of course is to subscribe to Carl Moreschi
N4PY's fabulous software, which just keeps getting better and better.  Hope
someday I may be able to find another Pegasus, if my personal situation
should improve somehow.  Fingers crossed here.

Thanks to so many of you guys who inquired about this fabulous rig!  It was
truly encouraging to hear from everyone.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
dock0evz at earthlink.net