[TenTec] RX-320

74010.2230@compuserve.com 74010.2230 at compuserve.com
Sat Nov 12 13:39:30 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

N9DG gave a perfect summary of the differences between
the RX-320 and the Pegasus.  Apart from those points, they
are identical.  I use the RX320 as a 2nd receiver to my Pegasus,
using N4PY's software. I often forget which receiver is tuned
to which frequency, the receivers are so similar.  The RX-320
is an excellent receiver.

73
Darrel, aa7fv .