[TenTec] [Orion] FT9000 ETR available

Byron J. Watts bjw at byron.com
Sun Nov 13 16:49:07 EST 2005

hehe, in america marketing is more important than anythign else (so i've
noted at least..) the big companies can afford to market their "big"
radios and that's all that matters.  I must say though tentec does
market theirs farily well.. and they also seem to ~work~ fairly well...
that's a plus :)

proud owner of an Omni-D (lol too cheap to get the "big" radios so far),

KC0NPF, BJ