[TenTec] FOR SALE: 585 PARAGON w/accy's

Steven Davis kd2nx_66 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 15:41:52 EST 2005

  I have a 585 Paragon transceiver for sale in very good physical and electrical condition. It has all the filters, FM board, RS-232 computer interface board, 310 cooling fan kit, 961 A.C. power supply and owner's manual. Asking $825 plus shipping CONUS only or pick up in East-Central New Jersey. A postal money order would be preferable. Telephone: (732) 495-8275, or respond to this ad via my e-mail address: kd2nx_66 at yahoo dot com. Thanks... Steve, KD2NX