[TenTec] How to Hear the Weak Ones,

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Thu Nov 17 17:43:34 EST 2005

Hi Ron,
        I've looked at the Timewave (used to be the JPS ANC-4), and a
better option, the MFJ unit (has a better combination of phase options.)
It's nice in that if the bulk of your noise is coming from a single
source, you can phase-cancel it.  However, in my case, the noise is
coming from multiple consumer electronics devices that are surrounding
me.  So, this kind of phase cancellation unit only takes care of a small
number of noise sources.  Darn it.  And we won't even discuss how
difficult they are to use with a QSK radio  . . .

        73,  Duane