[TenTec] How to Hear the Weak Ones,

Lee A Crocker lee_crocker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 08:56:27 EST 2005

<<In reading through all of this it does appear that
the antenna is the most upfront part of the station.>>

Is this like a pun?

<<This is where good confortable headphones come  in
to play complemented with an operating position that
is not contaminated with acoustic noise.>>

I recently bought a pair of $95 noise canceling
headphones from Hiel that are amazing.  I'm a real fan
of shack noise abatment, but I do have a couple of
amps that annoy the heck out of me especially if I'm
digging for the weak one.  These phones virtually
eliminate the noise from both the 3-500 amp which is
my quietest, and from my 8877 amp, as well as any
other extraneous noise in the shack.  Comfortable to
wear as well.

73  W9OY