[TenTec] cw settings

Bob Cunnings cunnings at lectrosonics.com
Fri Nov 18 14:12:53 EST 2005

I was interested in total rise time, so I measured from 0% to 100%, plus or
minus 0.1 ms as best I could judge by eye, but the very distinct and uniform
waveform made it pretty easy to do at 2.5 ms per division. Quick and dirty,
just to get a rough idea of the relationship between indicated and actual.

Bob NW8L