[TenTec] TenTec CW filters or Inrad?

Denton denton at oregontrail.net
Fri Nov 18 20:19:43 EST 2005

I concur...have both Paragon II and Omni 6 plus, Option 3. both rigs maxed
out on TT filters.
Paragon sounds a bit better on ssb plus gen coverage reciever...I use mine
to keep track of the ssb nets 40, 80 and 160 plus some am stuff.
But the Omni is my sweetie....use it on psk and other digitial modes. Sure
is nice to be able to crank up the vfo dial and park a psk sig on 2000 hrz
on the MixW waterfall...then click in the N2 filter and use the passband to
exclude just about anything else! Now if only TT made a low insertion loss
50 hrz psk filter.......