[TenTec] Orion 2

Stephen M. Shearer wb3lgc at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 11:14:14 EST 2005

It would be nice if TT would publish the 8 pin mike connector diagram.

While I wait for my O2, I could remake my mike cable from my O1 (dead since
the end of July when lightning took its life).  I don't expect the connector
to change as the debugging moves forward.

Btw: New Lightning Rule #1;  A well grounded rig will provide a path for
lightning even if the antenna coax is disconnected from (and separated from)
the radio.

73, Steve WB3LGC