[TenTec] [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV]]

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Mon Nov 21 20:48:49 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Fwd: [TenTec] Orion Hardware NB bug from N6BV]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:32:31 -0800
From: Dean Straw <n6bv at arrl.org>
To: joel hallas <jrhallas at optonline.net>
CC: "Bill Tippett, W4ZV" <btippett at alum.mit.edu>

Bill/Joel:

Yep, 1.372. Is there a later version that I don't have? (I'm not one of
the beta testers.)

I forgot to mention that it was on 40 meters that I had to insert all
that front-end attenuation when the hardware NB was on (but not "on").
N6RO has a pair of stacked M2 4L40 Yagis at 135/70 feet, so signals were
LOUD.

73, Dean, N6BV