[TenTec] Banana boat swing

Jliving39@aol.com Jliving39 at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 09:11:11 EST 2005

Guys,
     Have to agree with Tony, W4FOA, in that there is  nothing wrong with a
distinctive fist that one can copy.  Those of us who  were self taught strived
to learn and be proficient and perfection certainly was  not one of my goals.
My goal was to be able to send readable code.   Perfection can be boring.
Some guys need to lighten up.  This is a  hobby.  I used to be able to identify
the person by his fist and a lot of  folks in the fifties could make that bug
sing.  Tony was one of them.   He can still do it.  jim, K4CFA