[TenTec] Bug = truly bad CW!

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Wed Nov 23 14:03:47 EST 2005

I guess we've all had horrible experiences like that, and wish we could
crawl under the earth and hide.

My feelings regarding the whole deal are these:

Let's not be critical of anyone except yourself personally.  Set you own
goals high.  Improve your fist.  Improve your operating skills.  Improve
your stations.

Let the other guy worry about his own deficiencies.

Be positive.  Be helpful.  Get more people in the hobby.

Leave scrooge for the cartoons.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ