[TenTec] TenTec CQWW CW

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Tue Nov 29 06:46:24 EST 2005

Tim Colbert K3HX wrote in part: "my skills are limited to about 25 wpm.
I don't use machines

to copy code."

I am not aware of a machine program that will copy cw accurately enough under the crowded conditions to be considered useable.  And, I hope one never exists.  The problem is all the guys who use the spotting network and call dx without ever hearing them or worse, not being able to copy the reply.

Don't give up on the speed demons.  Listen a while and you will be amazed at how your cw speed and comprehension will increase.  Stations going fast are your best friends if you want to improve your cw speed. 73 bob de w9ge