[TenTec] Advise Please

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Wed Nov 30 12:16:34 EST 2005

Joe for SSB one of the best improvements for the Omni V is the installation
of InRad 2.8 kHz filters in BOTH I.F.s.  These would REPLACE the stock T-T
2.4 kHz filters.

I tried the T-T 1.8 kHz filters in the 1.8 and NAR slots and found them a
little too tight for my liking.  As a compromise I installed a pair of InRad
2.1 kHz filters in the 1.8 and NAR slots.  This seemed a good compromise.

You could also install the 2.8 kHz filters and try the stock 2.4 kHz filters
in the 1.8 and NAR slots.

73,

Rick
VE7TK