[TenTec] TT 705 or 706 mic's

Keith Bainbridge vk6xh at arach.net.au
Wed Nov 30 07:48:52 EST 2005

I've seen many reviews of the TT705 base mic but nothing at all about
the TT 706 ?
Has anyone got one and if so what are your impressions?Can the 706 be
used with the OmniVI ?
I have both an OmniVI opt3 and an Omni D ( b) and would like to try one
or the other as a base mic on the VI
( I have a 215 mic for the Omni D )
I would have to get the 705 as a kit I presume as they dont seem to be
offered anymore from the factory.
Anyway all opinions appreciated.
Tnx
73
Keith

--
Keith Bainbridge
VK6XH & VK6DXR

Former Calls include:
G6HHV, G0HEI, G1GHZ, VK6BRK, VK6DXC & VK6AHH

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me !!