[TenTec] Orion Sweep

RM kamar at inr.net
Sat Oct 1 13:51:02 EDT 2005

Have Version 1.372 installed.   I just noticed that when I engage the SWEEP
all I see is a very thin line of noise being shown.  No signals appear or
real base band noise appears in the sweep.  Did version 1.372 basically shut
down the Orion Sweep function or is this an indicator that some thing else
has failed.  Note that I did the MAIN RX/TX and hold'em down VFO B LCK
button resets and answered Yes to all clear memory without any changes;
still have the thin line of noise for a sweep with not signals being shown.

Ron ..... NU1U