[TenTec] 255 power supply hum

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Sun Oct 2 05:27:44 EDT 2005

Hi Paul

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.  I only tried it out last night for
the first time but the Omni C works very well on 160m - the filtering isn't
as good as the usual FT1000, but signals on it are clearer and less muddy
than on the latter - and it also seems more immune to electrical noise!

Needless to say, I am really pleased with it!

Conditions on 160 are still pretty poor, but hopefully they will improve in
the next few weeks and we can make a QSO.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ