[TenTec] For Trade only: IC-756 ProIII for Ten Tec Omni 6+

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Fri Oct 7 18:32:05 EDT 2005

I have a 3 week old IC-756Pro III that is absolutely mint in every respect.
Very little use, comes with everything as new from the factory. I would like
to trade it for a late model (with TCXO) MINT Ten Tec Omni 6 + (564) + cash.
Optional Ten Tec Filters a plus!! If you are interested please send details
of your
equipment and what you are asking for it.  I operate CW 99% of the time
and want the Omni 6+ to use on QSK with my Hercules II amplifier, there is
nothing wrong with the IC-756ProIII.

Please reply off list directly to nz8j at woh.rr.com

Thanks
Tim