[TenTec] PTO on the Omni C

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Sat Oct 8 08:03:37 EDT 2005

Hi Tim

Thanks a million for the rapid reply - much appreciated.

I have rebuilt a Drake R4C PTO, so am not (thankfully) worried about
carrying out such a thing.  However, I would be very interested if you had
any ideas about what is the best way to remove the hardened grease?

I am sitting here listening to 160m - can hear quite a bit of activity in
the Oceania contest on that band.  Unfortunately conditions into the USA
seem pretty poor on the topband.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ