[TenTec] Centurion Squeal and Oscillation

Henry Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 11 22:38:46 EDT 2005

I wanted to say one last about my Centurion issue.

I want to make it clear I am VERY pleased with the help from Tentec
service - In my opinion they have gone above and beyond the call of duty and
far beyond anything I would have been able to get from other manufacturers
on all the issues I have had. . I bought Tentec this time for that basic
reason and it has proven to be a valid reason. I would say however , that
without the excellent Tentec service , I would not be a very happy camper !

 Hnak K7HP