[TenTec] Dual monitor on Orion

Robert Tortajada tr at rtort.com
Thu Oct 13 16:07:04 EDT 2005

I am in the market for a new HF rig and I will probably go with the
OrionII or the Icom 756ProIII.  I have access to the icom to play with
but nobody  I know has an Orion (I have a pagasus). One thing that the
Icom lacks that I hope the Orion has is the ability to listen to each
receiver in seperate ears. You know, put the DX station's TX in the left
ear while the right ear can scan around looking for where the DX is
listening. Does the Orion have that feature?

Also, I am new to the list and do not know if it is appropriate to ask.
But if anyone has used both the 756Pro and the Orion, could you send any
pros and cons of one vs the other?

Thanks,
Bob K2ZC