[TenTec] Jupiter Problem

Denton denton at oregontrail.net
Sun Oct 30 02:37:57 EST 2005

If the power plug is anything like the past crop of 100 watt TT rigs, then
you might want to consider doing a little minor surgery and replacing it
with an Anderson connector. I did that on my some of my past and present
Omni VI. I looked up the molex ratings of the oem connectors....not even
close to the 20 amps max the rigs can draw.
It has to do with the size of the power pins.