[TenTec] LDG Jupiter and Orion internal tuners

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Mon Oct 31 23:10:34 EST 2005

There's an email I sent to the reflector last night that puts a lot of this
in perspective.  For some reason it is lost in the ether and hasn't yet been
posted?

To find the tuner remove only the bottom cover (this involves 4 Phillips
screws on the side and a zillion Torx screws at the back).  If it's LDG
tuner it will be well marked.

73,

Rick
VE7TK