[TenTec] anyone need an OmniVI+ (564) manual??

radiobehar@earthlink.net radiobehar at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 09:48:43 EDT 2005

Alan,

Although I do not yet have a 564, I am planning to purchase one in the very near future.
this has been on my wish list for a long time, and I am now ready to make the purchase>(I moved recently, and have only just gotten a temporary antennna up)
Since manuals are not always included, I wanted to make sure I had one when I get the VI+.
I realize you may prefer to send to someone who already has the 564 , and if this is the case, I understand fully.

tnx y vy 73,

Michael, WM1O