[TenTec] WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: ham fest

Ariel M. Elam k4aal at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 12:47:16 EDT 2005

HI Ken and the Net-

Directions: From Knoxville, go east on I-40 and take exit 417. Go south
on Highway 92 two miles.

This is from the website. I found no info on the TVA tailwaters
campground. It is plain with paved pull-ins. Has CLEAN rest rooms. It is
quiet. Cost me $6.00 (senior), as I remember, with no hook-ups. I know
that this is cheaper than in Gatlinburg or Sevierville. I think hook-ups
might be available. I have gone there first, claimed my site, then to
TT. I found this not necessary, as it was not crowded when I was there.
I camp in an outfitted van.

Look at your map. There is a shorter route to Sevierville than to
back-track.

BE SURE to bring your flea market items!

73,

Ariel, K4AAL