[TenTec] For Sale - CW and RTTY Filters for the Corsair, Paragon, Omni-V, Omni-VI and Omni-VI+

Rick Borken rickb at cpinternet.com
Thu Sep 8 13:58:35 EDT 2005

I have two Ten-Tec I-F filters for sale.

The model 285 is a 500 Hz, 6 pole CW filter used in the 6.3 MHz I-F stage of
the Corsair, Paragon, Omni-V, Omni-VI and Omni-VI+ transceivers.

I also have a Ten-Tec model 216. This is a 9 MHz I-F filter used in the
Omni-V, Omni-VI and Omni-VI+ transceivers. It is a 500 Hz, 6 pole filter
designed specifically for the 2125/2295 Hz RTTY tones.

They are $70 each, which includes shipping within the USA.

Please reply to me directly at k0xb at k0xb.com .