[TenTec] Have INRAD 763, want 765 for roofing filter

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Fri Sep 9 00:15:07 EDT 2005

Hello All -  I had the wrong model numbers in my last post.  I have the
model 763 filter, 4 pole CW filter centered at 9000..7 (common 700 Hz
offset) in my OMNI VI roofing filter position.

I want to have the INRAD model 765, 4 pole CW filter centered at 9000.5
(lower 500 Hz offset) to match the lower offset of my ears.

Anyone want to swap?  Anyone want to buy the 763 filter?  It will work
fine as an accessory filter anywhere the model 217 would fit and will
serve as a roofing filter for the OMNI V or VI (using George's board).

Clark
WA3JPG

Clark Savage Turner, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science