[TenTec] [RFI] Whirlpool Duet RFI

Leigh L Klotz, Jr. Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Sat Sep 10 02:02:41 EDT 2005

Ken,
This is great news on your Industry Canada front.  You can look ip FCC
acceptance on the FCC web site.  I looked up Whirlpool and sure enough,
only their Microwave ovens had it.  The other appliances don't have to
be certified.  That doesn't mean they are exempt from interference
complaints, but it just means they don't have numbers or public test
results.
My personal opinion is that the manufacturers are exploiting a loophole
and stretching it, and we need to do something about it.

Leigh / WA5ZNU