[TenTec] Orion II

Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan ablee at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 15 09:50:17 EDT 2005

Think, folks!
The ad appearing in the Oct. QST was probably ok'd by Ten-Tec to be
developed by their ad agency some time
in May, or possibly June....ads, especially full page ads, must be placed
with mags like QST at least 45 days prior
to the PUBLICATION DATE, not the mailing date.
Therefore, this ad idea was probably sent to the ad layout people in the
late spring.  the so-called Orion II wasn't announced until Scott's e-mail
on JULY 20th.
73's