[TenTec] Omni 6 and 962 P.S For Sale

W5vhp@aol.com W5vhp at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 18:12:04 EDT 2005

This radio, s/n 11A10396, was purchased new by N4SU, Dave Kennedy,  in
January, 1997.  I bought it this spring from Dave's widow, Sonja.   I am selling
because I just purchased an Omni 6 Plus.

Dave was a meticulous engineer and his rig is in excellent  mechanical and
electrical  condition.  Everything was purchased new  from Ten Tec and both Dave
and I were/are non-smokers.  This was Dave's  favorite radio and it was used
to confirm DXCC 295 and WAZ on 160 meters.   Cosmetically, it is in excellent
condition with only  a couple of very  minor nicks on the side of the top
panel.  The front panel is as new.   Filters installed are 285 and 282.  Original
manual.

The 962 p.s. s/n 05H10386 is also in excellent physical and  cosmetic cond.
Original manual.

I have the original box for the rig and will pack the 962  separately.

I am asking $1,170 plus shipping for the equipment as described, or  $1,095
without the filters.  This is $200 less than the same set-up from  Ten Tec.

Pictures available.  Please e-mail me off the  reflector.

Thanks for reading,

73,    Larry     W5VHP