[TenTec] Orion II in QST

Ron Morell ron at morell.us
Wed Sep 14 14:32:25 EDT 2005

I thought the ORION II was going to look like the ORION except for the color
on the screen, if the color screen is implemented in the version 2.0
software...  Other feature changes are internal.  Or did I miss something in
the announcement description.  I'm expecting the ORION II to show up in
October and will be surprised to see a change in the box, except maybe the
name and perhaps highlighted identifiers for the phone jack and microphone
plugs on the front panel.

Ron
KA7U