[TenTec] Need Schematic

Mike Hyder -N4NT- n4nt_m_o_hyder at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 13:39:16 EDT 2005

I just dug through lotsa stuff and found two papers which showed the layout
but not the wiring of the OVP circuit board.  The reverse side gave
installation instructions.  No schematic among my 262G and 544 information
(and I have a bunch!)

Probably simple...  a zener, an SCR and a fuse.  A fellow could copy the
crowbar from any other Ten-Tec supply.

73, Mike N4NT