[TenTec] Hercules II

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Tue Sep 20 18:04:50 EDT 2005

>>Paragon I and Hercules I are matched sets. Ten-Tec manufactured exactly
>>as many Hercules I as they did Paragon I. If you can find a pair they
>>are real collectors items, rare as hen's teeth.
>>

>I am curious, and didn't know the numbers of manufactured units.

The Paragon I and the Hercules I were made in very, very small
quantities (less than one each) for a very, very short time (less than a
nanosecond) in between the Paragon and the Paragon II. They are very
reliable rigs, none of them have every required any service whatsoever.

Seriously though, is data on total number of each Ten-Tec rig
manufactured available to the public?