[TenTec] TT Omni VI+ and other items

W9MWS@aol.com W9MWS at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 10:56:16 EDT 2005

I have an Omni VI+ (Model 564) with a 250 Hz CW filter installed (6.3 MHz
IF), Original Manual, 705 Mic and 960 power supply that is for sale. I'm
traveling for work again and no time to operate and this is my backup station  ...
so the station needs a new home where it can be used and
enjoyed.

The radio is in nice, NOT new but nice shape with no  significant dings or
scratches and was just at TT for service early this  spring.  The power supply
and Mic are also in nice shape.  All  three items are operationally excellent.

    Omni VI+  S/N 03 A 10017 with 250 Hz CW  filter installed and  manual
-    $1350

    Omni VI+ S/N 03 A 10017 with manual but without the  250 Hz CW filter
-    $1300

    960 Power  Supply    -    $175

    705  Mic    -    $75

    TT 250 Hz CW filter $60 (6.3 MHz IF)