[TenTec] Omni V Power Supply

Ron Zond k3miy at csonline.net
Mon Sep 26 13:40:55 EDT 2005

Hi Michael

Thanks for the reply. I have the 705 desk mike which you sold
me a few years ago, and it works well with the Omni V. Will a
postal money still be good for you, and how much would you need for
shipping?
I can send MO in tomorrow's mail. The power cable is terminated in small
Power Pole connectors. Thanks again

Ron
k3miy at csonline.net

BTW I did get your first send, or maybe it was your second,
and this is your third LOL